miller – Typeset miller indices
Typeset miller indices, e.g., <1-20>, that are used in material science with an easy syntax. Minus signs are printed as bar above the corresponding number.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as miller|
MiKTeX as miller
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (258.8k).
- 2004-09-20 CTAN submission -- miller.sty
- 2004-04-07 CTAN submission -- miller.sty
- 2002-08-01 CTAN Upload: miller.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bytefield: Create illustrations for network protocol specifications
- register: Typeset programmable elements in digital hardware (registers)
- acmart: Class for typesetting publications of ACM
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode