miktex_update – A cygwin bash script for automatic updating and installing new packages of MiKTeX
The miktex_update script offers automatic updating and installing of new packages of an existing MiKTeX installation. It supports direct connection with online repositories of the MiKTeX server network, as well as synchronizing a local repository (CTAN) with following update. In the end you should have an up-to-date and complete MiKTeX installation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (100.3k).
- 2009-11-07 CTAN Update: miktex_update
- 2009-02-12 CTAN Update: miktex_update
- 2008-06-25 CTAN Update: miktex_update
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eitl: Easy install of TeX Live
- miktex: A free TeX distribution for MS-Windows
- oztex: TeX for the Macintosh
- yandy: TUG release of Y and Y’s TeX distribution