mcaption – Put captions in the margin
The mcaption package provides an mcaption environment which puts figure or table captions in the margin. The package works with the standard classes and with the KOMA-Script document classes scrartcl, scrreprt and scrbook.
The package requires the changepage package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2005 Stephan Hennig|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mcaption|
MiKTeX as mcaption
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (125.9k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2009-03-13 CTAN update: mcaption v3.0
- 2005-09-30 cam.ctan.org upload: mcaption package
- 2005-09-29 CTAN package upgrade: mcaption
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- caption2: Superseded version of the caption package
- ltcaption: Fix some caption problems in longtables
- sidecap: Typeset captions sideways
- hypcap: Adjusting the anchors of captions