mathastext – Use the text font in maths mode
The package uses a text font (usually the document’s text font) for the letters of the Latin alphabet needed when typesetting mathematics. (Optionally, other characters in the font may also be used). This facility makes possible (for a document with simple mathematics) a far wider choice of text font, with little worry that no specially designed accompanying maths fonts are available. The package also offers a simple mechanism for using many different choices of (text hence, now, maths) font in the same document. Of course, using one font for two purposes helps produce smaller PDF files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2022 Jean-François Burnol|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mathastext|
MiKTeX as mathastext
|Topics||Font supp maths|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (678.0k).
- 2022-11-05 CTAN update: mathastext
- 2019-11-17 CTAN update: mathastext
- 2019-09-21 CTAN update: mathastext
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- maybemath: Make math bold or italic according to context
- fontsetup: A front-end to fontspec, for selected fonts with math support
- nfssext-cfr: Extensions to the LaTeX NFSS
- scalefnt: Rescale fonts to arbitrary sizes