match_parens – Find mismatches of parentheses, braces, (angle) brackets, in texts
Mismatches of parentheses, braces, (angle) brackets, especially in TeX sources which may be rich in those, may be difficult to trace. This little Ruby script helps you by writing your text to standard output, after adding a left margin to your text, which will normally be almost empty, but will clearly show any mismatches.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2009–2023 Wybo Dekker|
|Maintainer||Wybo H. Dekker|
|Contained in||TeX Live as match_parens|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (59.4k).
- 2023-03-24 CTAN update: match_parens
- 2015-02-05 CTAN Update: match_parens
- 2012-02-21 CTAN Update: match_parens
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- checkcites: Check citation commands in a document
- chklref: Check for problems with labels in LaTeX
- adhocfilelist: ‘\listfiles’ entries from the command line
- inputtrc: Trace which file loads which