marginal – Extensions to \marginpar handling
The package provides the commands
- \showlostmarginals, to output lost marginal notes at the left of the page,
- \enlargefreelist, to provide more free space for marginals and floats (see also morefloats); and
- \onesidemarginals, to force all marginal notes onto the same side of the page, thus leaving space for twice as many notes.
The package was formerly part of the sttools bundle and has been withdrawn by the author in June 2015.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (89.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mparhack: Work around a LaTeX bug in marginpars
- marginfix: Patch \marginpar to avoid overfull margins
- mnotes: Margin annotation for collaborative writing
- marginfit: Improved margin notes