longnamefilelist – Tidy \listfiles with long file names
The package equips LaTeX’s \listfiles command with an optional argument for the number of characters in the longest base filename. This way you get a neatly aligned file list even when it contains files whose base names have more than 8 characters. The package can be combined with the myfilist package as explained in the documentation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Uwe Lück (deceased)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as longnamefilelist|
MiKTeX as longnamefilelist
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (308.6k).
- 2012-10-03 CTAN Update: longnamefilelist
- 2012-04-01 CTAN Update: longnamefilelist
- 2012-03-12 New CTAN Package: longnamefilelist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- readprov: Provides GetFileInfo without the need to load the file
- messagebubbles: Display message bubbles as a conversation
- myfilist: Configuring the output of the \listfiles command
- rcs: Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents