longnamefilelist – Tidy \listfiles with long file names
The package equips LaTeX’s \listfiles command with an optional argument for the number of characters in the longest base filename. This way you get a neatly aligned file list even when it contains files whose base names have more than 8 characters. The package can be combined with the myfilist package as explained in the documentation.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as longnamefilelist|
|MiKTeX as longnamefilelist|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (308.6k).
- 2012-10-03 CTAN Update: longnamefilelist
- 2012-04-01 CTAN Update: longnamefilelist
- 2012-03-12 New CTAN Package: longnamefilelist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- messagebubbles: Display message bubbles as a conversation
- progress: Creates an overview of a document's state
- fileinfo: Enhanced display of LaTeX File Information
- phfsvnwatermark: Watermarks with version control information from SVN