lisp-on-tex – Execute LISP code in a LaTeX document
The package provides a LISP interpreter written using TeX macros; it is provided as a LaTeX package.
The interpreter static scoping, dynamic typing, and eager evaluation.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lisp-on-tex|
MiKTeX as lisp-on-tex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (395.9k).
- 2015-10-26 CTAN update: lisp-on-tex
- 2014-07-13 CTAN Update: lisp-on-tex
- 2014-01-04 CTAN Update: lisp-on-tex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- foreign: Systematic treatment of ‘foreign’ words in documents
- mensa-tex: Typeset simple school cafeteria menus
- coordsys: Draw cartesian coordinate systems
- eepic: Extensions to epic and the LaTeX drawing tools