foreign – Systematic treatment of ‘foreign’ words in documents
The package supports authors’ use of consistent typesetting of foreign words in documents.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012 Philip G. Ratcliffe|
|Maintainer||Philip G. Ratcliffe|
|Contained in||TeX Live as foreign|
MiKTeX as foreign
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (87.4k).
- 2012-09-28 CTAN Update: foreign
- 2012-06-20 CTAN update: foreign
- 2012-06-19 New package on CTAN: foreign
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eqell: Sympathetically spaced ellipsis after punctuation
- lips: Text ellipses in LaTeX
- nolbreaks: No line breaks in text
- icomma: Intelligent commas for decimal numbers