lilyglyphs – Access lilypond fragments and glyphs, in LaTeX
The package provides the means to include arbitrary elements of Lilypond notation, including symbols from Lilypond’s Emmentaler font, in a LaTeX document.
The package uses OpenType fonts, and as a result must be compiled with LuaLaTeX or XeLaTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2012–2020 Urs Liska et al.|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lilyglyphs|
MiKTeX as lilyglyphs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.2M).
- 2020-09-30 CTAN Update: lilyglyphs
- 2014-03-14 CTAN update: lilyglyphs
- 2013-09-19 New on CTAN: lilyglyphs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- alchemist: Typeset alchemist and astrological symbols
- musicography: Accessing symbols for music writing with pdfLaTeX
- xltxtra: “Extras” for LaTeX users of XeTeX
- musixguit: Easy notation for guitar music, in MusixTeX