latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script (also available as a windows executable) processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
MiKTeX as latexindent
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.9M).
- 2018-09-16 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2018-01-20 CTAN update: latexindent
- 2018-01-14 CTAN Update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wheretotrim: Assist in reducing LaTeX document page counts
- code: Typeset "code" in verbatim
- bashful: Invoke bash commands from within LaTeX
- download: Allow LaTeX to download files using an external process