latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
Included are also binary (executable) files for Windows, Ubuntu Linux, and macOS.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
MiKTeX as latexindent
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (10.6M).
- 2023-01-09 CTAN update: latexindent
- 2023-01-02 CTAN update: latexindent
- 2022-12-06 CTAN update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latex-papersize: Calculate LaTeX settings for any font and paper size
- bibtex-test: BibTeX testing files
- context-filter: Run external programs on the contents of a start-stop environment
- jupynotex: Include whole or partial Jupyter notebooks in LaTeX documents