latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script (also available as a windows executable) processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
|MiKTeX as latexindent|
improve the appearance of LaTeX code
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.9M).
- 2017-06-29 CTAN update: latexindent
- 2017-06-26 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2017-04-30 CTAN Update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fig2sty: Use fig as layout designer for LaTeX
- dtxgallery: A small collection of minimal DTX examples
- bashful: Invoke bash commands from within LaTeX
- basix: A BASIC interpreter written in TeX