latexbangla – Enhanced LaTeX integration for Bangla
This package simplifies the process of writing Bangla in LaTeX and addresses most of the associated typesetting issues.
- Automated transition from Bangla to English and vice versa.
- Patch for the unproportionate whitespace issue in popular Bangla fonts.
- Full support for all the common commands and environments.
- Bangla numbering for page, section, chapter, footnotes etc. (extending polyglossia's support).
- New theorem, problems, example, solution and other environments, all of which are in Bangla.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2016 Adib Hasan
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexbangla|
|MiKTeX as latexbangla|
support for languages of the Indian subcontinent
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (146.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bangtex: Writing Bangla and Assamese with LaTeX
- sinhala: Support for the Sinhala language
- adami: A DOS system for working with Tamil
- gurmukhi-singh: Support for Gurmukhi in TeX