latex2man – Translate LaTeX-based manual pages into Unix man format
Latex2man is a tool to translate UNIX manual pages written with LaTeX into the troff format understood by the UNIX man(1) command. Alternatively HTML, TexInfo, or LaTeX code can be produced too. Output of parts of the text may be supressed using the conditional text feature (for this, LaTeX generation may be used).
There is a LaTeX package (latex2man.sty) for writing the man page and a Perl script (latex2man) that does the actual translation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latex2man|
MiKTeX as latex2man
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (350.5k).
- 2017-04-14 CTAN update: latex2man
- 2010-12-23 CTAN Update: latex2man
- 2007-04-26 CTAN Update: latex2man
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltx2x: Replace LaTeX commands in a document by user-defined strings
- ltx2rtf: A conversion program from LaTeX to Rich Text Format
- pdbf-toolkit: A Toolkit for Creating Janiform Data Documents
- texi2html: Converts TeXinfo to HTML