LaTeX-veryshortguide – The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
This is a 4-page reminder of what LaTeX does. It is designed for printing on A4 paper, double-sided, and folding once to A5. Such an ‘imposed’ version of the document is provided in the distribution, as PDF. An analogous version is provided in ‘legal’ format.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2009–2016 Silmaril Consultants|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latex-veryshortguide|
MiKTeX as latex-veryshortguide
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2016-08-13 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2016-08-11 CTAN Update: LaTeX-veryshortguide
- 2013-01-23 CTAN Update: latex-veryshortguide
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latex-mr: A practical guide to LaTeX and Polyglossia for Marathi and other Indian languages
- dtxtut: Tutorial on writing .dtx and .ins files
- intro-scientific: Introducing scientific/mathematical documents using LaTeX
- lshort-czech: Czech translation of the "Short Introduction to LaTeX2ε"