lapdf – PDF drawing directly in TeX documents
The package provides the means to use PDF drawing primitives to produce high quality, colored graphics. It
- uses Bézier curves (integral and rational) from degree one to seven,
- allows TeX typesetting in the graphic,
- offers most of the standard math functions,
- allows plotting normal, parametric and polar functions.
The package has linear, logx, logy, logxy and polar grids with many specs;
- it can rotate, clip and do many nice things easily
- it has two looping commands for programming and many instructive example files.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2006–2011 Detlef Reimers|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lapdf|
MiKTeX as lapdf
|Topics||Graphics in TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.7M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- t-angles: Draw tangles, trees, Hopf algebra operations and other pictures
- epic: Enhance LaTeX picture mode
- pspicture: PostScript picture support
- pmgraph: "Poor man's" graphics