jeopardy – Build a jeopardy game in LaTeX
The package is distributed with some example games, including both 1- and 2-player games.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2004 Robert Mařík
|Contained in||MiKTeX as jeopardy|
process game diagrams, gamebooks, and other amusements
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2010-04-07 CTAN update: jeopardy
- 2009-04-02 CTAN update: jeopardy
- 2007-03-09 CTAN package update: jeopardy
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bg: Annotate backgammon matches and positions
- gamebook: Typeset gamebooks and other interactive novels
- hexgame: Provide an environment to draw a hexgame-board
- jj-game: A LaTeX class to construct Jeopardy-like games