isotope – A package for typesetting isotopes
The package provides a command \isotope for setting the atomic weight and atomic number indications of isotopes. (The naive way of doing the job with (La)TeX mathematics commands produces an unsatisfactory result.)
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as isotope|
|MiKTeX as isotope|
support for typesetting physics documents
position sub- and superscripts (left and right sides)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.6k).
- 2004-01-05 CTAN upload notification: isotope.sty
- 2003-12-30 CTAN upload notification: isotope.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nuc: Notation for nuclear isotopes
- tensind: Typeset tensors
- mandi: Macros for introductory physics and astronomy
- revquantum: Hacks to make writing quantum papers for revtex4-1 less painful