incgraph – Sophisticated graphics inclusion in a PDF document
The package provides tools for including graphics at the full size of the output medium, or for creating “pages” whose size is that of the graphic they contain. A principal use case is documents that require inclusion of (potentially many) scans or photographs. Bookmarking is especially supported.
The tool box has basic macros and a ‘convenience’ user interface that wraps \includegraphics.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012–2015 Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
|Contained in||TeX Live as incgraph|
MiKTeX as incgraph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.0M).
- 2015-03-30 CTAN Update: incgraph
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: incgraph
- 2012-06-21 New on CTAN: incgraph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pdfpages: Include PDF documents in LaTeX
- graphicx-psmin: Reduce size of PostScript files by not repeating images
- rviewport: Relative Viewport for Graphics Inclusion
- nccpic: Extend the graphicx package for more formats