haranoaji-extra – Harano Aji Fonts
Harano Aji Fonts (Harano Aji Mincho and Harano Aji Gothic) are fonts obtained by replacing Adobe-Identity-0 (AI0) CIDs of Source Han fonts (Source Han Serif and Source Han Sans) with Adobe-Japan1 (AJ1) CIDs.
There are 14 fonts, 7 weights each for Mincho and Gothic.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
|Copyright||2019–2021 Masamichi Hosoda|
|Contained in||TeX Live as haranoaji-extra|
MiKTeX as haranoaji-extra
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.3M).
- 2021-04-12 CTAN Update: haranoaji-extra
- 2021-02-01 CTAN update: haranoaji-extra
- 2021-01-03 CTAN Update: haranoaji-extra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- jlreq: Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
- unfonts-extra: TrueType version of Un-fonts
- uptex-fonts: Fonts for use with upTeX
- pxjodel: Help change metrics of fonts from japanese-otf