gmdoc – Documentation of LaTeX packages
A LaTeX package and an example class for documenting (La)TeX packages, document classes, .dtx etc., providing hyperlinks. The package is believed to be compatible with doc and permits minimal markup of code (the macrocode environment is no longer necessary). The package provides automatic detection of definitions (detecting such things as \def, \newcommand, \DeclareOption etc.).
As a bonus (and as an example of doc compatibility) driver files are provided that may be used to typeset the LaTeX Base.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Grzegorz Murzynowski|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gmdoc|
MiKTeX as gmdoc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2011-02-02 CTAN Update: gmdoc
- 2010-03-05 CTAN update: gmdoc
- 2008-08-07 CTAN package update: gmdoc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ydoc: Macros for documentation of LaTeX classes and packages
- nlctdoc: Package documentation class
- cnltx: LaTeX tools and documenting facilities
- compsci: Document (LaTeX) programming with LaTeX