glosmathtools – Mathematical nomenclature tools based on the glossaries package
This package can be used to generate a mathematical nomenclature (also called “list of symbols” or “notation”). It is based on the glossaries package.
Its main features are:
- symbol categories (e.g.: latin, greek)
- automatic but customizable symbol sorting
- easy subscript management
- easy accentuation management
- abbreviation support (with first use definition)
- bilingual nomenclatures (for bilingual documents)
- bilingual abbreviations
The documentation is based on the ulthese class.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as glosmathtools|
MiKTeX as glosmathtools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (687.2k).
- 2020-03-27 CTAN Update: glosmathtools
- 2019-08-04 CTAN Update: glosmathtools
- 2019-08-02 New on CTAN: glosmathtools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- etex-pkg: E-TeX support package
- etoolbox: e-TeX tools for LaTeX
- nomentbl: Nomenclature typeset in a longtable
- glossaries-finnish: Finnish language module for glossaries package