glosmathtools – Mathematical nomenclature tools based on the glossaries package
This package can be used to generate a mathematical nomenclature (also called “list of symbols” or “notation”). It is based on the glossaries package.
Its main features are:
- symbol categories (e.g.: latin, greek)
- automatic but customizable symbol sorting
- easy subscript management
- easy accentuation management
- abbreviation support (with first use definition)
- bilingual nomenclatures (for bilingual documents)
- bilingual abbreviations
For the time being, the documentation is based on the ulthese class and is in French only.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as glosmathtools|
MiKTeX as glosmathtools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (367.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bxcalc: Extend the functionality of the calc package
- etoolbox: e-TeX tools for LaTeX
- xskak: An extension to the skak package for chess typesetting
- gloss: Create glossaries using BibTeX