New on CTAN: glosmathtools
The glosmathtools package can be used to generate a mathematical nomenclature (also called list of symbols or notation). It is based on the glossaries package. Updates in glosmathtools 0.5: - glossaries noredefwarn default (already default in glossaries-extra) - multiple setacronymstyle call avoided (as adviced by glossaries doc) - new macro \setacronymlang - new environnent acronymlang similar to \setacronymlang - glossary style default to nomenclature main language - accronym language default to main language - new macro \glscatnamefmt
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glosmathtools More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/glosmathtools
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glosmathtools – Mathematical nomenclature tools based on the glossaries package
This package can be used to generate a mathematical nomenclature (also called “list of symbols” or “notation”). It is based on the glossaries package.
Its main features are:
- symbol categories (e.g.: latin, greek)
- automatic but customizable symbol sorting
- easy subscript management
- easy accentuation management
- abbreviation support (with first use definition)
- bilingual nomenclatures (for bilingual documents)
- bilingual abbreviations
The documentation is based on the ulthese class.
- 2020-03-27 CTAN Update: glosmathtools
- 2019-08-04 CTAN Update: glosmathtools
- 2019-08-02 New on CTAN: glosmathtools