gentombow – Generate Japanese-style crop marks
This bundle provides a LaTeX package for generating Japanese-style crop marks (called ‘tombow’ in Japanese) for practical use in self-publishing.
The bundle contains the following packages:
- gentombow.sty: Generate crop marks (called ‘tombow’ in Japanese) for practical use in self-publishing. It provides the core ‘tombow’ feature if not available.
- pxgentombow.sty: Superseded by gentombow.sty; kept for compatibility only.
- bounddvi.sty: Set papersize special to DVI file. Can be used on LaTeX/pLaTeX/upLaTeX (with DVI output mode) with dvips or dvipdfmx drivers.
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
|Copyright||2016–2020 Hironobu Yamashita|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gentombow|
MiKTeX as gentombow
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (510.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- selectp: Select pages to be output
- bxpapersize: Synchronize output paper size with layout paper size
- thumby: Create thumb indexes for printed books
- evautofl: Pages with cut lines and punch marks