gentombow – Generate Japanese-style crop marks
This bundle provides a LaTeX package for generating Japanese-style crop marks (called ‘tombow’ in Japanese) for practical use in self-publishing.
The bundle contains the following packages:
- gentombow.sty: Generate crop marks (called ‘tombow’ in Japanese) for practical use in self-publishing. It provides the core ‘tombow’ feature if not available.
- pxgentombow.sty: Superseded by gentombow.sty; kept for compatibility only.
- bounddvi.sty: Set papersize special to DVI file. Can be used on LaTeX/pLaTeX/upLaTeX (with DVI output mode) with dvips or dvipdfmx drivers.
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
|Copyright||2016–2019 Hironobu Yamashita|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gentombow|
MiKTeX as gentombow
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (550.5k).
- 2019-07-22 CTAN Update: gentombow
- 2018-08-31 CTAN update: gentombow
- 2018-03-17 New on CTAN: gentombow
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bxpapersize: Synchronize output paper size with layout paper size
- selectp: Select pages to be output
- continue: Prints ‘continuation’ marks on pages of multipage documents
- border: Draw a black border around a Plain TeX page