frenchpro – Professional typesetting of French documents
The FrenchPro package is designed for professional typesetting of French documents, containing complementary LaTeX packages for better integration with LaTeX. Authors and Editors willing to apply the typographic rules coming from the “Imprimerie Nationale” usually use FrenchPro with great profit. The package is distributed for Windows, Unix, and MacOs, ready to install (see the home page).
NOTE: as installed on CTAN, the package offers several alternative bundled copies, in place of the standard CTAN .zip file; these copies are to be found in the root directory of the distribution.
Note that this package is now obsolete; users of the package are advised to switch to using e-french.
|Licenses||Shareware: A fee is required|
|Maintainer||Bernard Gaulle (deceased)|
- 2007-07-08 CTAN package upgrade: FrenchPro V5,9994
- 2007-05-24 CTAN package upgrade: FrenchPro to V5,9993
- 2006-08-29 CTAN package upgrade: FrenchPro to V5,999
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathpple: Use PostScript Palatino for typesetting maths
- context-french: Support for writing French in ConTeXt
- fepslatex: French version of "graphics in LaTeX"
- french-translations: French translation project