frenchle – French macros, usable stand-alone or with Babel
This is a redistribution and repackaging of the late Bernard Gaulle’s “light” package to typeset French documents according to the rules of the “Imprimerie Nationale”.
The package offers a package, two Babel language definition files (french.ldf and frenchle.ldf), and a package to enable the non-standard definition files to be loaded into an unmodified Babel.
The user may simply use frenchle.sty if typesetting a French-only document, but should use Babel with the frenchle option for a multilingual document.
Note that this package is now obsolete; users of the package are advised to switch to using e-french.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Bernard Gaulle (deceased)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (558.6k).
- 2012-05-30 CTAN update: Frenchle (french light edition)
- 2012-01-20 CTAN update: Frenchle, version 5.9995
- 2006-08-31 CTAN package update: frenchle (updated to V5,999)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- greektonoi: Facilitates writing/editing of multiaccented greek
- ibycus-babel: Use the Ibycus 4 Greek font with Babel
- arabi: (La)TeX support for Arabic and Farsi, compliant with Babel
- georgian: Support for typesetting in Georgian