fragmaster – Using psfrag with pdfLaTeX
Fragmaster enables you to use psfrag with pdfLaTeX. It takes EPS files and psfrag substitution definition files, and produces PDF and EPS files with the substitutions included.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Maintainer||Augustin Martin Domingo|
Tilman Vogel (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as fragmaster|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (118.7k).
- 2011-02-18 CTAN Update: fragmaster
- 2011-01-16 CTAN update: fragmaster
- 2009-03-19 CTAN has a new package: fragmaster
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bmpp: Convert bitmap files to PS/EPS/PDF
- qfig: DOS graphics program
- pdflatexpicscale: Support software for downscaling graphics to be included by pdfLaTeX
- cep: Compression tools for PostScript