fancyvrb – Sophisticated verbatim text
Flexible handling of verbatim text including: verbatim commands in footnotes; a variety of verbatim environments with many parameters; ability to define new customized verbatim environments; save and restore verbatim text and environments; write and read files in verbatim mode; build “example” environments (showing both result and verbatim source).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
Denis Girou (inactive)
Niall Mansfield (inactive)
Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)
Sebastian Rahtz pkg.author.died
|Contained in||TeX Live as fancyvrb|
MiKTeX as fancyvrb
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (180.5k).
- 2019-01-16 CTAN Update: fancyvrb
- 2018-11-21 CTAN Update: fancyvrb
- 2008-05-13 CTAN package update: fancyvrb
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- url: Verbatim with URL-sensitive line breaks
- cprotect: Allow verbatim, etc., in macro arguments
- spverbatim: Allow line breaks within \verb and verbatim output
- upquote: Show "realistic" quotes in verbatim