exercisebank – Creating and managing exercises, and reusing them as composed sets
This package makes it easier to maintain and edit your exercise sets. Exercises are saved as separate files containing part problems. These files can be used to make sets, and you can cherry-pick or exclude certain part problems as you see fit.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018 Andreas Storvik Strauman|
|Maintainer||Andreas Storvik Strauman|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as exercisebank|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (277.7k).
- 2018-04-21 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-18 CTAN Update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-14 CTAN Update: exercisebank
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xsim: eXercise Sheets IMproved
- technics: A package to format technical documents
- exam: Package for typesetting exam scripts
- exercises: Typeset exercises and solutions with automatic addition of points