europecv – Unofficial class for European curricula vitae
The europecv class is an unofficial LaTeX implementation of the standard model for curricula vitae (the “Europass CV”) as recommended by the European Commission. Although primarily intended for users in the European Union, the class is flexible enough to be used for any kind of curriculum vitae.
The class has localisations for all the official languages of the EU (plus Catalan), as well as options permitting input in UTF-8 and koi8-r.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Nicola Vitacolonna (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as europecv|
MiKTeX as europecv
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (765.2k).
- 2006-01-30 CTAN package update: europecv
- 2006-01-23 CTAN package update: europecv
- 2005-03-07 CTAN update: europecv class
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cv: A package for creating a curriculum vitae
- cv4tw: LaTeX CV class, with extended details
- gradstudentresume: A generic template for graduate student resumes
- simple-resume-cv: Template for a simple resume or curriculum vitae (CV), in XeLaTeX