esint – Extended set of integrals for Computer Modern
The esint package permits access to alternate integral symbols when you're using the Computer Modern fonts. In the original set, several integral symbols are missing, such as \oiint. Many of these symbols are available in other font sets (pxfonts, txfonts, etc.), but there is no good solution if you want to use Computer Modern.
The package provides METAFONT source and LaTeX macro support.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
|Contained in||TeX Live as esint|
MiKTeX as esint
Font symbol maths
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (108.5k).
- 2005-01-20 CTAN update: esint
- 2004-01-11 Upload of esint.zip
- 2002-02-17 CTAN submission -- esint package
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mnsymbol: Mathematical symbol font for Adobe MinionPro
- yhmath: Extended maths fonts for LaTeX
- multiobjective: Symbols for multiobjective optimisation etc
- flexisym: Symbol manipulation for breqn