ebezier – Device independent picture environment enhancement
Ebezier is a device independent extension for the standard picture environment. Linear, quadratic, and cubic bezier curves are supplied in connection with higher level circle drawing commands. Additionally some macros for the calculation of curve lenghts are part of this package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2001–2005 Gerhard A. Bachmaier|
|Maintainer||Gerhard A. Bachmaier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ebezier|
MiKTeX as ebezier
|Topics||Graphics in TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (304.0k).
- 2005-03-01 CTAN update: ebezier v4
- 2002-10-29 CTAN upload notification: ebezier
- 2001-08-27 CTAN submission -- package ebezier
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- curves: Curves for LaTeX picture environment
- hobby: An implementation of Hobby’s algorithm for PGF/TikZ
- curve: A class for making curriculum vitae
- picmac: A picture mode in Plain TeX