dow – Calculate day of week from a numeric date
Defines two macros:
- \dowcomp, which calculates the day of the week as a number in the range 0—6, returning the result in a counter \dow, and
- \dayname, which uses \dowcomp to produce the (English) name of the week day.
|Contained in||MiKTeX as genmisc|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- apnum: Arbitrary precision numbers implemented by TeX macros
- poormanlog: Logarithms and powers with (almost) 9 digits
- xint: Expandable operations on long numbers
- random: Generating “random” numbers in TeX