dow – Calculate day of week from a numeric date
Defines two macros:
- \dowcomp, which calculates the day of the week as a number in the range 0—6, returning the result in a counter \dow, and
- \dayname, which uses \dowcomp to produce the (English) name of the week day.
|Contained in||TeX Live as genmisc|
MiKTeX as genmisc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- apnum: Arbitrary precision numbers implemented by TeX macros
- realcalc: Macros for real arithmetic calculations
- pi: Calculate pi
- longdiv: Long division arithmetic problems