doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Copyright||2015–2022 Robin Schneider|
|Contained in||TeX Live as doclicense|
MiKTeX as doclicense
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (839.7k).
- 2022-05-19 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2022-04-29 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2021-07-12 CTAN update: doclicense
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gfdl: Support for using GFDL in LaTeX
- readprov: Provides GetFileInfo without the need to load the file
- zwgetfdate: Get package or file date
- dateiliste: Extensions of the \listfiles concept