dashrule – Draw dashed rules
The dashrule package makes it easy to draw a huge variety of dashed rules (i.e., lines) in LaTeX. dashrule provides a command, \hdashrule, which is a cross between LaTeX's \rule and PostScript's setdash command. \hdashrule draws horizontally dashed rules using the same syntax as \rule, but with an additional, setdash-like parameter that specifies the pattern of dash segments and the space between those segments. Because dashrule's rules are constructed internally using \rule (as opposed to, e.g., PostScript \specials) they are fully compatible with every LaTeX back-end processor.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dashrule|
MiKTeX as dashrule
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (233.5k).
- 2013-03-31 CTAN Update: dashrule
- 2009-08-09 CTAN update: dashrule 1.2
- 2008-04-28 CTAN package update: dashrule
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dashundergaps: Produce gaps that are underlined, dotted or dashed
- decorule: Decorative swelled rule using font character
- fnlineno: Number the lines of footnotes
- ffcode: Fixed-font code blocks formatted nicely