csvsimple – Simple CSV file processing
The package provides a simple LaTeX interface for the processing of files with comma separated values (CSV); it relies on the key value syntax supported by pgfkeys to simplify usage.
Filtering and table generation is especially supported; however, this lightweight tool offers no support for data sorting or data base storage.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
|Contained in||TeX Live as csvsimple|
|MiKTeX as csvsimple|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (756.0k).
- 2016-07-02 CTAN Update: csvsimple
- 2014-07-15 CTAN Update: csvsimple
- 2014-07-10 CTAN update: csvsimple
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tokenizer: A tokenizer
- context-inifile: An ini-file pretty-printer, using ConTeXt
- dbprocess: Process database output
- xl2latex: Convert Excel (97 and above) tables to LaTeX tabulars