create-theorem – Multilingual support for theorem-like environments
This package provides commands for naming and initializing theorem-like environments. These commands have key-value based interfaces and are especially useful in multilingual documents, allowing the easy declaration of theorem-like environments that can automatically adapt to the language settings.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jinwen XU|
|Contained in||TeX Live as create-theorem|
MiKTeX as create-theorem
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (87.6k).
- 2022-06-16 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-06-02 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-05-24 CTAN update: create-theorem
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- inkpaper: A mathematical paper template
- thmtools: Extensions to theorem environments
- theoremref: References with automatic theorem names
- rmthm: Use a roman font for theorem statements