covington – Linguistic support
Numerous minor LaTeX enhancements for linguistics, including multiple accents on the same letter, interline glosses (word-by-word translations), Discourse Representation Structures, and example numbering.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||1991–2017 Michael A. Covington, Robin Fairbairns, Juergen Spitzmueller
|Maintainer||Michael Covington (inactive)
Robin Fairbairns (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as covington|
|MiKTeX as covington|
support for linguistics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (523.1k).
- 2017-05-26 CTAN Update: covington
- 2017-04-06 CTAN Update: covington
- 2016-08-29 CTAN update: covington
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arcs: Draw arcs over and under text
- ling-macros: Macros for typesetting formal linguistics
- adtrees: Macros for drawing adpositional trees
- engpron: Helps to type the pronunciation of English words