circledsteps – Typeset circled numbers
This package generates circled numbers (or other kinds of markers or small text) to mark “steps” in procedures, exercises, and so on.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2019–2020 Romano Giannetti|
|Contained in||TeX Live as circledsteps|
MiKTeX as circledsteps
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (419.9k).
- 2021-06-17 CTAN update: circledsteps
- 2020-01-13 CTAN update: circledsteps
- 2020-01-09 CTAN update: circledsteps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bullcntr: Display list item counter as regular pattern of bullets
- cntformats: A different way to read counters
- comma: Formats a number by inserting commas
- zahl2string: Format numbers as German words