carlisle – David Carlisle’s small packages
Many of David Carlisle’s more substantial packages stand on their own, or as part of the LaTeX latex-tools set; this set contains:
- Making dotless ‘j’ characters for fonts that don’t have them;
- A method for combining the capabilities of longtable and tabularx;
- A proforma for building personalised LaTeX formats;
- An environment for including Plain TeX in LaTeX documents;
- A jiffy to remove counters from other counters’ reset lists (now obsolete as it has been incorporated into the LaTeX format);
- A jiffy to create ‘slashed’ characters for physicists.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as carlisle|
MiKTeX as carlisle
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (84.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dotlessj: Generates a dot-less j
- mylatex: Make a format containing a document's preamble
- bezos: Packages by Javier Bezos
- fundus: Providing LaTeX access to various font families