bxcjkjatype – Typeset Japanese with pdfLaTeX and CJK
The package provides a working configuration of the CJK package, suitable for Japanese typesetting of moderate quality. Moreover, it facilitates use of the CJK package for pLaTeX users, by providing commands that are similar to those used by the pLaTeX kernel and some other packages used with it.
|2013–2023 Takayuki Yato
|TeX Live as bxcjkjatype
MiKTeX as bxcjkjatype
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2016-10-18 CTAN update: bxcjkjatype
- 2013-11-01 CTAN Update: bxcjkjatype
- 2013-09-29 New on CTAN: bxcjkjatype
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bxjaprnind: Adjust the position of parentheses at paragraph head
- bxjalipsum: Dummy text in Japanese
- bxjatoucs: Convert Japanese character code to Unicode
- cjkpunct: Adjust locations and kerning of CJK punctuation marks