bundledoc – Bundle together all the files needed to build a LaTeX document
The bundledoc package is a post-processor for the snapshot package that bundles together all the classes, packages and files needed to build a given LaTeX document. It reads the .dep file that snapshot produces, finds each of the files mentioned therein, and archives them into a single .tar.gz (or .zip, or whatever) file, suitable for moving across systems, transmitting to a colleague, etc.
A script, arlatex, provides an alternative “archiving” mechanism, creating a single LaTeX file that contains all of the ancillary files of a LaTeX document, together with the document itself, using the filecontents* environment.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bundledoc|
MiKTeX as bundledoc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (54.5k).
- 2014-08-27 CTAN update: bundledoc
- 2011-05-03 CTAN Update: bundledoc
- 2010-04-10 CTAN update: bundledoc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- frankenbundle: Develop and distribute LaTeX packages and classes and BibTeX styles
- vvcode: Reliable encoder for binary files via email
- latable: A near-WYSIWYG editor for LaTeX tables
- ant-worker-tasks: Apache ANT Tasks for TeX and PDF