bodeplot – Draw Bode, Nyquist and Nichols plots with gnuplot or pgfplots
This is a LaTeX package to plot Bode, Nichols, and Nyquist diagrams. It provides added functionality over the similar bodegraph package:
- New \BodeZPK and \BodeTF commands to generate Bode plots of any transfer function given either poles, zeros, gain, and delay, or numerator and denominator coefficients and delay
- Support for unstable poles and zeros.
- Support for complex poles and zeros.
- Support for general stable and unstable second order transfer functions.
- Support for both Gnuplot (default) and pgfplots (package option pgf).
- Support for linear and asymptotic approximation of magnitude and phase plots of any transfer function given poles, zeros, and gain.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021 Rushikesh Kamalapurkar|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bodeplot|
MiKTeX as bodeplot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (447.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- stanli: TikZ Library for Structural Analysis
- pgfplots: Create normal/logarithmic plots in two and three dimensions
- pfdicons: Draw process flow diagrams in chemical engineering
- karnaugh-map: LaTeX package for drawing karnaugh maps with up to 6 variables