Announcements for bodeplot
bodeplot – Draw Bode, Nyquist and Nichols plots with gnuplot or pgfplots
This is a LaTeX package to plot Bode, Nichols, and Nyquist diagrams. It provides added functionality over the similar bodegraph package:
- New \BodeZPK and \BodeTF commands to generate Bode plots of any transfer function given either poles, zeros, gain, and delay, or numerator and denominator coefficients and delay
- Support for unstable poles and zeros.
- Support for complex poles and zeros.
- Support for general stable and unstable second order transfer functions.
- Support for both Gnuplot (default) and pgfplots (package option pgf).
- Support for linear and asymptotic approximation of magnitude and phase plots of any transfer function given poles, zeros, and gain.
|Copyright||2021 Rushikesh Kamalapurkar|