bmeps – Converter from PNG/JPEG/Tgb81AIFF/NetPBM to EPS
This package has been superseded by bmpp, but is still distributed as part of the dktools bundle, which is however no longer hosted on CTAN.
|Licenses||Free license not otherwise listed|
- 2009-07-20 CTAN Update: bmeps
- 2007-01-06 CTAN Update: bmeps
- 2005-03-30 CTAN upload notification: bmeps-1.2.4
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fig2lat: Convert .fig files to vector graphics
- degrade: Degrade JPEG images on the fly, prior to inclusion
- gapfill: Generate LaTeX picture environments from PostScript output of drawing programs
- threedldf: Three-dimensional drawing with METAPOST output