dktools – Tools and libraries by Dirk Krause
This bundle, which provides a number of tools and libraries by Dirk Krause, is no longer available on CTAN. It is now available only at its SourceForge project page.
The project does not contain any LaTeX packages, but source code to build executable programs. During the last years, many programs unrelated to LaTeX have been added. Therefore, the CTAN is no longer a suitable place to host the entire project.
The programs related to LaTeX are:
- wxdkdraw: Minimalistic drawing program for use with LaTeX
- wxd2lat: Convert wxdkdraw drawings to PDF+TeX, EPS+TeX, TeX (PGF)
- bmpp: Convert PNG, JPEG, TIFF to PDF, PS, EPS
- fig2lat: Convert *.fig to PS(+TeX), PDF(+TeX), PGF
- dk-t2l: Convert plain text to LaTeX
- plpdftex: Output driver for octpgfpl to produce PDF+TeX
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- diagrams: A CTAN collection of diagram macro packages
- urw: URW free font support
- knuth-pdf: PDF collection of typeset C/WEB sources in TeX Live
- fundus: Providing LaTeX access to various font families