CTAN Update: dktools
New drawing application wxdkdraw added and program wxd2lat to convert drawings to PDF+TeX, EPS+TeX or TeX (using PGF commands).
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/dktools The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/dktools/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
dktools – Tools and libraries by Dirk Krause
This bundle, which provides a number of tools and libraries by Dirk Krause, is no longer available on CTAN. It is now available only at its SourceForge project page.
The project does not contain any LaTeX packages, but source code to build executable programs. During the last years, many programs unrelated to LaTeX have been added. Therefore, the CTAN is no longer a suitable place to host the entire project.
The programs related to LaTeX are:
- wxdkdraw: Minimalistic drawing program for use with LaTeX
- wxd2lat: Convert wxdkdraw drawings to PDF+TeX, EPS+TeX, TeX (PGF)
- bmpp: Convert PNG, JPEG, TIFF to PDF, PS, EPS
- fig2lat: Convert *.fig to PS(+TeX), PDF(+TeX), PGF
- dk-t2l: Convert plain text to LaTeX
- plpdftex: Output driver for octpgfpl to produce PDF+TeX
- 2020-09-20 CTAN Update: dktools
- 2017-03-31 CTAN update: dktools
- 2014-09-14 CTAN update: dktools
- 2010-11-08 CTAN Update: dktools
- 2010-10-04 CTAN Update: dktools
- 2010-07-05 CTAN has a new package: dktools