CTAN Update: dktools
Bugfix release. Due to an if(stat64(...)) instead of an if(stat64(...) == 0) in the dksf_must_rebuild() function the make mode of bmeps, fig2vect and tracecc did not work properly on systems with the stat64() function available. This is fixed now.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/dktools . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=dktools (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
dktools – Tools and libraries by Dirk Krause
This bundle, which provides a number of tools and libraries by Dirk Krause, is no longer available on CTAN. It is now available only at its SourceForge project page.
The project does not contain any LaTeX packages, but source code to build executable programs. During the last years, many programs unrelated to LaTeX have been added. Therefore, the CTAN is no longer a suitable place to host the entire project.
The programs related to LaTeX are:
- wxdkdraw: Minimalistic drawing program for use with LaTeX
- wxd2lat: Convert wxdkdraw drawings to PDF+TeX, EPS+TeX, TeX (PGF)
- bmpp: Convert PNG, JPEG, TIFF to PDF, PS, EPS
- fig2lat: Convert *.fig to PS(+TeX), PDF(+TeX), PGF
- dk-t2l: Convert plain text to LaTeX
- plpdftex: Output driver for octpgfpl to produce PDF+TeX
- 2020-09-20 CTAN Update: dktools
- 2017-03-31 CTAN update: dktools
- 2014-09-14 CTAN update: dktools
- 2010-11-08 CTAN Update: dktools
- 2010-10-04 CTAN Update: dktools
- 2010-07-05 CTAN has a new package: dktools