bibtools – Bib management tools
A set of bibliography tools. Includes:
- aux2bib, a perl script which will take an .aux file and make a portable .bib file to go with it;
- bibify, a shell script that will optimise away one pass of the LaTeX/BibTeX cycle, in some cases
- bibkey, a shell script that finds entries whose “keyword” field matches the given keys (uses sed and awk);
- cleantex, a shell script to tidy up after a LaTeX run;
- looktex, a shell script to list entries that match a given regexp;
- makebib, a shell script to make an exportable .bib file from an existing (set of) .bib file(s) and an optional set of citations (uses sed)
- printbib, a shell script to make a dvi file from a .bib file, sorted by cite key, and including fields like “keyword”, “abstract”, and “comment”.
- bib2html, a perl script that makes a browsable HTML version of a bibliography (several .bst files are supplied); and
- citekeys, a shell script that lists the citation keys of a .bib file.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (55.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibview: View BibTeX files
- bibcard: An XView based interface for BibTeX databases
- bib2xhtml: Convert BibTeX Files into XHTML
- bibsort: Sort a BibTeX bibliography file