BibTool – A tool for manipulating BibTeX files
Command line manipulation of BibTeX files:
- Pretty-printing data bases;
- Syntactic checks with error recovery;
- Semantic checks;
- Sorting and merging of data bases;
- Generation of uniform reference keys according to predefined rules or according to user specification;
- Selecting references used in one publication which are found by analyzing an aux file;
- Controlled rewriting of fields utilising regular expressions to specify the rewriting rules;
- Macro (String) expansion to eliminate the need of extra string definitions;
- Collecting statistics about one or more data bases.
Public Domain Software
GNU General Public License, version 2
|Copyright||1995–2017 Gerd Neugebauer
BibLaTeX bibliography support
utility for managing BibTeX files
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibindex: Index BibTeX files for fast searching
- pybib: Command line utilities to check, sort, merge BibTeX files
- synapsen: Reference management tool for BibTeX
- bib2xhtml: Convert BibTeX Files into XHTML