beamerposter – Extend beamer and a0poster for custom sized posters
The package enables the user to use beamer style operations on a canvas of the sizes provided by a0poster; font scaling is available (using packages such as type1cm if necessary).
In addition, the package allows the user to benefit from the nice colour box handling and alignment provided by the beamer class (for example, with rounded corners and shadows). Good looking posters may be created very rapidly.
- scalable fonts using the fp and type1cm packages;
- posters in A-series sizes, and custom sizes like double A0 are possible;
- still applicable to custom beamer slides, e.g. 16:9 slides for a wide-screen (i.e. 1.78 aspect ratio);
- orientation may be portrait or landscape; a ‘debug mode’ is provided.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2015,2018 Philippe Dreuw and Thomas Deselaers|
|Contained in||TeX Live as beamerposter|
MiKTeX as beamerposter
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (88.2k).
- 2018-04-24 CTAN update: beamerposter
- 2015-04-23 CTAN Update: beamerposter
- 2008-09-08 CTAN has a new package: beamerposter
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tuda-ci: LaTeX templates of Technische Universität Darmstadt
- flowfram: Create text frames for posters, brochures or magazines
- modernposter: A modern LaTeX poster theme
- bigsign: Making "big signs" (mini-posters)